Saturday, February 23, 2019 from 9.45am
Join thinkers, makers, educators, artists, students, leaders and doers to help tackle the complex challenges that matter to our region.
Book using the Eventbrite link below.
Open to everyone to connect, learn and create – brain food will be provided!
At this workshop we will introduce a set of mindsets, processes and tools you can use to create your own solutions to complex local challenges.
Working from scratch, you will have the opportunity to form a team, define a problem, discover value and canvas a business model.
You will come away with the capabilities, confidence and connections you need to transform your ideas into high-value solutions.
What are the challenges we will collaborate on?
Community and industry leaders across North East Victoria have set the challenges to unlock the region’s future growth:
– Future know how
– How might we prepare and attract a workforce capable of meeting current and future industry and community needs?
– Digital ninjas
– How might we improve regional digital skills to drive economic development in the region?
– People, places and spaces
– How might we open up our region to collaboration and new ways of working?
– Closing the loop
– How might we protect and enhance the environmental values of our region whilst supporting economic development and climate resilience?
Smart Seeds Open is about discovering the right problems to solve, then generating new business ideas to address them