Monday, June 3, 2019 from 5.30pm
Mansfield Shire Council
LinkedIn is one of the first platforms people visit to learn more about you. Think of it as a modern resume, a personal profile that will help you build strong professional networks. Having a LinkedIn profile can position you as an influencer and add credibility to your business and brand. It can also drive traffic to your website.
LinkedIn is a powerful tool. Use it to make new connections, generate leads, and build your brand. It’s an effective method of recruiting new talent, so use it to access qualified job applicants.
Here’s a quick taste of some of the topics we’ll discuss:
• The benefits of LinkedIn
• Building an influential presence
• Creating content to engage and drive traffic to your website
• Rules and etiquette—how and how not to behave on LinkedIn
This workshop is for small business owners who want to:
• Start a LinkedIn profile
• Grow their LinkedIn following
• Better utilise LinkedIn for your small business
Register for this workshop to learn how to use LinkedIn to get noticed, build a strong network, and become a figure of authority in your industry.
** BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL **